This course aims to provide students with an understanding of the legislative and company structures for managing hazards and will enable you to deal with safety issues and hazards in your work environment.
• Understanding the legislative and company structure for managing hazards.
• Understanding individual responsibilities for managing hazards.
• Understanding and using the STEPBACK 5 X 5 exercises.
• Demonstrating and using the correct forms and procedures for reporting hazards.
• Combination of theoretical and practical sessions.
• NZQA unit standard 17602.
Venue: Can be provided at Wood Group Training Centre or at customer premises.
Duration: 1 Day.
Cost: $305 + GST per person.
Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Canterbury, Otago, Southland, Northland, West Coast, Bay of Plenty, East Coast, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu Wanganui, Marlborough Nelson Tasman