The digital landscape is constantly evolving; your brand needs to be present with relevant value-adds to meet the demand.
Acquiring and retaining customers is a long term game. You’ll need to remain relevant and continuously delight them in order to meet their changing needs and opportunities along the way.
Becoming more strategic by aligning your vision by sharpening your existing tools and tactics will provide the competitive edge you’ve been looking for.
1. Half day workshop to discuss and assess your entire digital landscape - website, marketing activities, customer journey, target audience and business objectives.
2. Internal assessment of these areas to align them with opportunities for improvement, both strategic and tactical in the form of a 6-12 month roadmap.
- Business/Audience Goals
- Org Key Results
- Customer Journey
- Existing Technology
- 6-12 Month Delivery Roadmap
Website, SEO & Reporting
- Optimisation strategy for awareness, consideration and conversion
- Create the backlog for ongoing features and enhancements
Digital Marketing & Content
- Build plan across organic (SEO), paid, direct and social channels
- Create a pathway to fastrack audience engagement and increase brand awareness with paid media channels
3rd Party Software
- Mapping required 3rd party tools and features to existing environment & infrastructure
- Ongoing insight into how your Dream Growth Strategy is performing with detailed analytics and reporting.
Monthly Reviews & Recommendations
- Ideas for new types of content, campaigns, ads, etc. are provided to help evolve your Growth Strategy accordingly.
The digital roadmap is a service we see as vital to insure you are using a comprehensive approach to maximise efforts across each online channel, effort and/or role to develop long term, sustainable results.
Areas of focus:
1. Reach - increase brand awareness and exposure
2. Engagement - improve consistency and retain interactions with the intended audience
3. Conversion - getting tangible results with continuous testing and refinement
Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Canterbury, Otago, Southland, Northland, West Coast, Bay of Plenty, East Coast, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu Wanganui, Marlborough Nelson Tasman