This two day course is designed to provide business owners and managers with the information to develop and enhance skills and knowledge as a Health and Safety Representative in the workplace.
• Why we need to manage health and safety.
• The function of the health and safety representative.
• Health and safety legislation for the health and safety representative.
• Health and safety management systems.
• Skills and knowledge for the health and safety representative.
• Managing hazards in the workplace.
• Incident reporting and investigation.
• Combination of theoretical and practical sessions.
• NZQA Unit Standard 17602, 17601.
Course Prerequisites: NZQA 20198 Health and Safety Representative (or equivalent)
Venue: Can be provided at Wood Group Training Centre or at customer premises.
Duration: 2 Days.
Cost: $610 + GST per person.
Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Bay of Plenty, Manawatu Wanganui