This programme is designed specifically for you the Business Owner to create the clarity, direction and new skills in your business to achieve the success you want. We will create your clear business vision and develop the goals with action plans across the key areas of your business.
Create a Thriving Business! Take advantage of proven tools in business development that deliver results by increasing effectiveness and empowering both you and your team.
A key part of the Business Growth programme is equipping you the business owner and leader with the new tools and skills to confidently and effectively grow your business, lead your team and overcome the challenges you face in growing your business.
All businesses are different, all business owners are different which is why this Business Growth Programme provides one-on-one coaching tailored to your specific challenges, needs and goals. There’s no out of the box, cookie cutter approach, the programme is tailored with the training, challenge and practice for what you specifically need.
A comprehensive personality profile is included which details your strengths, challenges, stressors and how to be your best.
You will find the programme challenging, practical, insightful and focused on your results.
Covered in this training are the following topics:
1. Strategic planning: we will create a strong vision and mission with a clear sense of direction
2. Understanding your business values (True North), your ‘Why’. Both for yourself and your customers
3. Achieving Goals: Developing powerful goals to achieve from rapid 60 day growth to longer term goals
4. Leadership Development: Understanding your personal leadership style, strengths, challenges, values, intrinsic motivations and drivers
5. Stress reduction: Learn the proven techniques to manage stress and build your resilience so you can both live and work fully effectively
6. Team Leadership: Learning the problem ownership model, negotiation, empowering your staff, conflict resolution
7. Confidence and Influence: Building your confidence, self-belief and influence to be your best in all situations
8. Effective Time management – learn to manage your day with deadly efficiency so you can stop firefighting and start working on your business.
o Topics including:
o Over-coming prioritisation
o Effective delegation
o Saying No - Avoiding obstacles and distractions
o Urgent versus important
9. Turning ideas into Action and Action into Success
10. Overcoming old Fears: (Yes, we all have the) fear of failure, fear of success
11. Boundaries: Learning the skills to effectively set healthy boundaries with staff, customers and suppliers
12. Business Creativity and Success: Creating innovative, fresh ideas for growth with an action plan to launch.
13. Harness your inner dialogue to move from harsh critic to supportive coach
Clients have any time access to their coach for the length of the programme and receive growth tasks with each session to continue development between session. All goals and action tasks are recorded and held accountable to measure progress and identify any blocks.
Examples of previous client key projects:
• New business owner created a clear vision, goals and plan of action to establish their business and building growth
• Business implementing boundaries, increased negotiating confidence and influence moved from high gross profit but net loss to an increased net profit of 300%
• Business owner developed full inner confidence and leadership skills to move from a one person business to expand market presence and a staff of 5
• Professional Services firm created a clear strategy for success, set and achieved goals to increase their billable hours by 25%
Duration (sessions/hours): 3 month programme consisting of 12 individual coaching sessions ranging from 1 - 2 hours each. Coaching can be in person, skype or phone. This programme is available in all regions.
Full personality programme and growth tools included.
$4200 (ex gst). Clients may pay this in 3 instalments over the programme period.
027 555 5907
Auckland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Canterbury, Otago, Southland, Northland, West Coast, Bay of Plenty, East Coast, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu Wanganui, Marlborough Nelson Tasman