This one on one programme is designed for business owners, marketing managers, operations and marketing executives who are new to digital marketing. We’ll work with you to develop and implement a full online marketing strategy to promote your website with the major internet search engines with a view to increasing your online position and presence. We'll also help you to develop social media & paid online marketing strategies that tie in with your other digital content so it reflects your brand and seamlessly integrates with your website.
By the end of the programme you will have a solid understanding of how to market your business online. You will know how to use your business objectives to decide which digital marketing channels fit your business, implement an online marketing strategy and measure your ROI.
The programme is one on one training, with on-call access to the coach. You will also have access to pre-recorded videos on digital marketing during the programme, and for a period of time afterwards.
The programme includes one fortnightly session plus an equal amount of analysis and preparation time for the coach. We would expect to run the programme over 20 hours. Investment required is up to $3,000 (plus GST) depending on the business needs. The fee is based on our hourly rate of $150 plus GST.
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Identifying your business objectives
- Finding out what people are searching for online
- Devising & implementing your digital marketing strategy
- Measuring your outcomes and ROI
2. Search Engine Marketing
- Identifying your keyword portfolio
- Identifying and fixing technical issues with your website
- Building relevant content and sharing it
- Adding internal links, video and other content to hold visitors’ attention
- Defining your goals and measuring results
3. Introduction to Google Analytics
- Setting up your Analytics account
- Understanding the terminology
- Analysing the key statistics
- Segmenting demographic data to understand your visitors
- Setting and measuring goals
4. Online Advertising
- Identifying which channels are right for your business
- How to setup campaigns in Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn
- Measuring your ROI