We will use our extensive accumulated commercial experience to work with you “one on one” and interact with employees of the business to:
a) Review the current marketing and sustainability strategies you are using in your business.
b) Determine the effectiveness of those strategies, and
c) Develop and implement additional, or replacement, strategies.
These outcomes will enhance the sustainability and the profitability of your business, and strengthen the capability of your business to have sustainable growth, and in doing so, grow the value of your business.
All businesses have a S M T and the number can range from one to many.
This programme, workshop and the follow-up coaching shares the burden of the development and implementation of additional, or replacement strategies, with the SMT, and gets wider commitment to the agreed outcomes by team involvement.
Our review will cover KEY ASPECTS of your current business such as:
• Profit by sector, service or product
• Business Culture
• Marketing Planning
• Market Research
• Target Marketing/Segmentation
• Sales Strategies
• Effectiveness of Sales and Lead Generation activities
• Pricing and Promotion
• Customer Profiles – Ideal, Current, Emerging
• Client Management
• Pricing/Competitive Advantage
• Customer expectations, and rights
• Operational Strategies
• Procurement preferences
The review will highlight which areas, normally up to five, where current strategies are not delivering maximum value to the profitability and sustainable growth of the business.
We will work with you and your S M T to develop additional or replacement strategies, and then agree with you a programme for the implemention of those strategies, meeting with you as required going forward, to ensure those strategies are effectively implemented.
Stage One – Working with the Owner or Manager
1. An information sharing meeting with the Owner or Manager to understand their views on the KEY ASPECTS of the business, as listed above, and other KEY ASPECTS important to the Owner or Manager.
2. Clarify the focus of the review and agree the format and procedures for the review.
Stage Two – Working with the S M T
3. Individual meetings with each S M T member gaining their insights as to matters relevant to the review of the agreed KEY ASPECTS in the business.
4. Confidential written feedback to us on the company “as they see it” in respect of the agreed KEY ASPECTS in the business.
Stage Three – KEY ASPECTS Workshop
5. Hold a workshop where we put up the results of all feedback for discussion and possible actions.
Stage Four- Finalise the Action Plan
6. Meet with Owner or Manager and plan the finalisation and implementation of the required Action Plan.
7. Allocate the responsibilities for specific actions to the Owner or Manager, and the individual S M T members.
Stage Five – Implementation
8. Meet monthly with Owner and/or Manager to review progress.
9. Meet monthly with the S M T members to review their individual progress
10. Record from each meeting, actions required, timeframes and resource allocations, to ensure project stays focused.
11. Report back to all involved in the programme.
12. Monitor the implementation of the plan, corrective actions and milestone achievements.
1. An initial information sharing meeting of between three to four hours duration with the Owner or Manager.
2. Documentation, by us, of the of scope of project, agreed objectives and milestones, normally three or four hours of work.
3. Project meetings with the S M T, and Sales and Marketing personnel, as determined by the Owner or Manager, to carry out the review.
4. Work by us to write a report on the outcome of the review, and recommendations.
5. Meet with Owner or Manager and S M T to present the review, agree the action plan going forward, and implementation programme, and agree allocation of specific parts of the recommendations for action by members of the S M T.
6. Project implementation meetings with Owner or Manager, normally of two hours duration, and at two, three, or four weekly intervals, depending on the nature of the project, with agreed actions by client and us between meetings.
7. Coaching meetings with the S M T, and Sales and Marketing personnel, as required, to ensure successful implementation of the agreed strategies.
1. An agreed lump sum for the project progressed to agreed milestones, or
2. Work is performed at charge out rates which are:
• $250.00 per hour for less than full days worked on the project, or
• $1,500.00 per day for a full day worked on the project.
• Prices are exclusive of GST, payable within seven days of the monthly invoice.