Development of a robust digital marketing strategy designed to target the domestic tourism and hospitality market during the COVID-19 recovery phase, and recommendations on preparing to target trans-Tasman visitors when the border opens.
The strategy creation process begins with evaluation of your business strategy and goals before a comprehensive review of your social insights and Google Analytics results, along with current and future market trends.
Your final strategy will be presented to you and includes practical advice and tips and tools to implement the strategy recommendations to grow your audience and your sales, based on your past results, your goals and your new target audience.
What is included?
• Business strategy and goal setting for operating in the COVID-19 recovery phase
• An audit of your existing social media channels
• An overview of what your Google Analytics and key metrics are (who is your audience, what are they looking for, how do they behave on your digital mediums, your Google ranking, how any paid advertising is performing, your conversion rate and return on investment (if possible), traffic on mobile, website speed, and so much more)
• A benchmark audit of your main competitors
• A plan to identify, reach and attract new markets and audiences (incl. distribution channels)
• Advice on digital marketing mediums to use based on your goals and your target audience
• A content strategy for each social media channel to increase your engagement rate: tone of voice, weekly topics to cover, type of content / media, tips for Stories, which hashtags to use (and when!), frequency, best posting time, etc.
• Blog and email marketing calendar
• Recommendations on how to increase your fan/follower base
• Recommendations on allocating your digital and traditional advertising budget, and how to measure the results
• Recommendations on how to optimise your website and its tracking: SEO tips (Search Engine Optimisation), conversion funnel, keywords to use, etc.
• Research and ideas on setting up joint promotions and packages (and how to use digital marketing as a product development tool for the domestic tourism and hospitality market)
• Tips for integrating the online and offline customer experience
• Advice on when and what to outsource
• Digital strategy presentation and next steps for implementation overview
Delivery methods available:
• One-on-one, either face to face or via Zoom
Digital Marketing Strategy Development and Presentation - $3800 + GST