The hospitality & tourism industries are faced with many challenges when it comes to sourcing, training and retaining staff. This workshop series aims to provide participants with the practical tools and advice to align their business strategy and human resource processes in order to unlock an organisational culture that celebrates high performance, lower turnover, increased revenue and customer satisfaction.
Workshop participants will leave with actionable steps, resources and tips for overcoming challenges, to implement a successful strategic human resource model into their own workplace.
Delivery methods available:
• One-on-one coaching, either face to face or via Zoom
• Workplace training, either face to face or via Zoom
• Group workshop
• The unique nature of the hospitality and tourism industry, and the impact on HRM
• Promoting hospitality and tourism careers
• Strategic human resource management
• Human resource leadership
• Tips for building a positive organisational culture
• Job analysis
• Building processes for recruitment, selection, onboarding, training and development
• Performance management and managing Conflict
• The link between motivation and productivity
• Employee retention
• Employment Relations Act 2000 and tools for success
This hands-on workshop is broken into four sessions:
Session 1: Strategic human resource management and organisational culture
Session 2: Job analysis, recruitment and selection
Session 3: On-boarding and on the job training
Session 4: managing high performance teams
Following the workshop series, participants will be provided with a 1 hour one-on-one coaching session to assist with implementing their own strategy human resource practices into their business.
• One-on-one coaching and workplace training: From $175+GST per hour based upon individual requirements and/or number of participants. Travel costs may apply.
• Group Workshop: 4 x 3.5 hr sessions + 1x 1 hr one-on-one coaching session via Zoom (included in session cost) - $375+GST per session - min 12 / max 20 participants.