This support is aimed at helping businesses to regain control, identify new opportunities and carve a new path by prioritising what can be done right now, and start working on how you're going to kick ass in a post-Covid world.
Take the bull by the horns in the post-Covid economy SME 1:1 support may focus on:
1. How your customer’s needs have changed and how we can continue to meet their needs, and/or meet their new needs.
2. Ways to unlock value from existing assets - people, infrastructure, resources etc.
3. Opportunities to adapt products and services, or create new ones.
4. Attract and retain valuable clients and find new ways to add and extract value.
Examples of how you might use this support:
- Design a customer experience to take your business online, including online ordering and contactless product and service delivery
- Create a service offering around your product
- Implement an automated client onboarding and culture program.
- Assign excess resource to internal projects (R&D, product development, marketing).
- Digital marketing and advertising, lead capture and conversion.
- All of the above!
The key outcomes will be:
1. A prioritised list of actions that the business is able to implement. i.e. practical, doable stuff not NOT high-level documents.
2. The business will be able to identify the issues that need to be immediately addressed, across a broad spectrum of areas.
3. The business will have identified market opportunities and have a clear vision for the new ways of doing business that needs to be adopted to give the business the best chance of success and sustain it for the longer term.
4. The business will be introduced to tools and strategies to identify and prioritise the work needed to achieve this transformation and ensure business continuity during and after Covid-19.
The fee is $255+GST per hour and the support may be delivered by Zoom, Mural, and other relevant recommended online platforms.
1:1 support will be specific to each business’s needs.