Research shows 60-80% of all difficulties in businesses stem from strained relationships, not deficits in employees' technical skill or motivation!
The success or failure of every business or organisation hinges on the quality of its communication. And the conversations that we have are pivotal to building relationships. conversation.
Leadership, performance, handling conflict, staff retention and customer service all rely on how well we communicate.
This interactive workshop gives you practical, easy to implement tools & strategies that will take the guesswork out of how to handle difficult conversations with ease.
Topics will include:
Mindset, Emotional triggers, Defusing conflict and Giving feedback
One & a half days or 3 half days (both options with time in between each workshop)
• Developing the right mindset
• Preparation and outcomes
• Creating the best atmosphere
• Giving and receiving feedback
• Different types of Body Language
• How to ‘read’ a situation so that you respond NOT react
• Phrases that trigger conflict & those that defuse it
By the end of the workshop you will know how to:
• Remove barriers to holding difficult conversations
• Identify and defuse emotional triggers
• Respond appropriately to negative criticism
• Communicate so others feel heard and want to listen
• Create clear boundaries and expectations
• Show empathy and emotional resilience.
• State Creation’ – appearing confident even when you fear confrontation
• Write a ‘script’ that can help defuse even the most difficult situation
• Moving on once the dreaded conversation has been held
• Seeing different perspectives to help you build and maintain rapport
•Writing an Action Plan for moving forward
Cost of Service :- $4,250 +GST
In House - Minimum 6 delegates. Maximum 12
A follow up session is recommended 2 months later. (Not included in the cost of the above service)