The Marketing Foundation Program is designed to help you create a solid marketing strategy for your business, in a way that makes regular, ongoing marketing easy and effective.
Whether you’ve been in business for a day or a decade, this is a program that will help you grow your business. It will help you find and connect with your ideal clients and create revenue opportunities with marketing that works.
The Marketing Foundation Program is built around Maple Marketing’s guiding principle of “strategic action”. We set in place the right marketing strategy to support your business objectives, and then create a course of action that will get you moving forward, consistently towards growth.
Outcomes you will receive:
• Effective, affordable, practical ideas for marketing that works
• A written marketing plan, ready to start implementing right away
• Clarity around your best prospects, where to find them, and how to generate revenue from them
• The language and messaging you need to use to convince them to buy
• Definition of where you sit in the marketplace and how you stand out from your competitors
• Review of your current marketing activity, with suggested revisions where applicable
• A clear picture of where you should be spending your marketing budget
• Ongoing support and hands-on help to keep you on track and implementing
• Regular accountability and tracking to ensure that marketing objectives get set and measured
• Introductions to other trusted service providers if required (e.g. designer, SEO expert, printer, etc)
This program is ideal for you if you:
• own or manage a business that you’re trying to grow
• know you need to be more organised and strategic with your marketing, but never seem to find the time to do it
• want an easy marketing plan that you can start using straight away
• recognise the value of having a strategic approach to your marketing which helps add to your bottom line and increase revenue
Format and content:
The Marketing Foundation Program consists of 6 modules that form the basis of your marketing strategy, covering your business objectives, offer, features and benefits, target audience, messaging, marketplace, competitors, pricing. We’ll look at marketing channels that you can use, online and offline, including social media, content sharing and email marketing. And then we’ll put it all together. We concentrate on a plan of action, supported by comprehensive strategy behind it.
Investment: $3600 + gst
This is a one-on-one program of 6 x 2 hour sessions delivered at your office (Auckland based).
To discuss the Marketing Foundation Program further, please get in touch by emailing Renata@MapleMarketing.co.nz or phone Renata Mathewson on 021 555 210.