Whether you currently sell online, or you're planning to start - eCommerce solutions are readily available and will change the way you do business by enhancing your ability to generate revenue.
It doesn’t matter what you sell – whether it’s physical merchandise such as soap, art, clothes or toys; or more intangible products such as holidays, downloadable goods (images, calendars or ebooks); or services such as tours, accommodation bookings, shows, or paid subscriptions – the ability to take payment via credit card, or via Paypal, or online banking or all of them – is not only sensible, it's essential.
Buyers are hard to find at the best of times. Don't let them leave your site without completing a transaction because you don't have a shopping cart! Instead, when a buyer visits your site, make the sale and take the payment there and then!
We provide a full service to help you get the most out of selling online, including analysis of SWOT, guidance on best practice and recommended integrations.
During the service, we will take you through several stages;
1) Discovery: We interview the key business personnel to gather detailed feedback and information relating to the current SPIN and their unique situation to understand the pain points, challenges and expectations.
2) Assessment: Together with the business owner, we will develop the options for moving forward, understand their immediate and future goals, look at risks, consider preferred methods and where necessary or as requested, perform additional research or analysis.
3) Planning: Once we have collated the details, we will develop a strategic plan. This plan will be broken down into agreed recommendations, resources required, action plan tasks and steps that need to be taken along with a timeline. The plan will clearly provide a detailed framework of what, when and how.
4) Execute: Following on from the planning stage, will be the execution of the plan’s strategies. The business owner and team will be given continued direction and guidance in order that they achieve the agreed plan action steps. Where we have agreed additional steps, we will undertake these.
5) Evaluation & Adjustment: It is expected that reporting and feedback will be undertaken through-out the process, so that all parties can adjust procedural requirements or quality output, as necessary in order to achieve stated outcomes. Furthermore, once the plan has been executed, we will provide a final assessment of what has been achieved and what additional steps need to be taken to ensure continued success.
Recommended / estimated time investment: 40 - 60 hours.
$100 hour ex GST