Knowing where you want to get to is the prerequisite for determining what to do. The clearer your vision is the easier it is to make the right choices of how to get there. Effective planning deals with these fundamentals. Coach Approach Rural has developed a logical process that supports rural families and businesses to get real clear about where they want to be and how to get there.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
Working one2one with our experienced rural professionals you will be coached and mentored through a discovery, assessment and planning process.
This will clarify:
• Your values, goals and objectives for your rural business
• Where you and your rural business is today
• Where you want your rural business to be at a future time
• How to build a practical roadmap of how to get there
• Accountability steps around implementation of the plan.
The process captures business critical components including (but not limited to):
• Mission – our purpose and why we are in business together
• Vision – our desired future
• Core Values – who we are as a business and what drives us
• Current Reality – where we are now, internally and externally
• Future State – who we want to be, what we want to be doing and what we want to have
• Strategies – bridging the gap between current reality & future state, with tangible goals
• Annual (Business) Plan – establishing actions to achieve goals in the successive business period.
A meaningful, documented business plan that can be used to drive implementation, to identify barriers and to monitor successes.
Pre work of questions and an assessment is required.
This is followed by a one2one session of 4 hours duration.
$1,100.00 + GST per session.