A well thought out business plan gives you the best chance of being successful in all that you do.
In this half day workshop, we will review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. We do this in a half day workshop away from your office, so you can concentrate.
The planning process can elicit things you may not know about your business and uncover unforeseen issues or opportunities you are likely to face. Learning to identify these threats and opportunities through business planning allows you to make meaningful changes to your business to increase its value. We will teach you how to make sure this happens!
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success by giving you the skills to plan using best practice frameworks.
WHAT YOU GET
At the end of the session you will have;
- Created a one-page Business Plan which will act as a road map to ensure you are on course for success.
- Established realistic and measurable goals to track your progress.
- Learned clear strategies to achieve your goals.
- A focused, clear, peaceful mind because you'll have a plan.
- Guidance from a Chartered Accountant with proven experience growing businesses - which means your business plan will focus on making sure your business is in the best financial position.
- Learned the skills you need to think critically about your business including how to identify your strengths and weaknesses and what to do about them.
1 hour for pre-work - to get you thinking ahead of the workshop
4 hours for the workshop - Where you'll be guided through the learning program above
$2,500 (plus GST) for the whole process