Are you seeking clarity, confidence and a plan to work your way through Covid-related business challenges?
The Outcomes that we will work on and achieve are;
1) A comprehensive mini-Due Diligence to understand your current Pain Points and your objectives.
2) A workable, realistic and achievable prioritised Action Plan
3) Clarity & Confidence
5) Metrics to Measure
Why work with Co-Pilot?
1) Real world experience working alongside you
2) The useful & difficult questions are asked to ensure that we consider the best options to make progress
3) Every hour worked with and for you, utilises 25 years of broad business experience from working in our family business that was sold; working in someone else’s global family business; personally starting two businesses with one that included daily management for 10 years, various deals and ultimately selling the SME to a Fortune 500 company.
4) Business is really tough, every day. I have lived it and I have got through it using various techniques. I’m keen to help you.
5) I believe that it’s a sign of strength to ask for help. If you’re willing to be open with me, to consider options that we arrive at together and to then take action, then I’m there for you to make it happen.
Please refer to https://www.co-pilot.co.nz & https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-poole-co-pilot/
How can we achieve these outcomes?
We will cover:
- How to quickly and succinctly evaluate and audit your business, given the current environment.
- How to go about creating the right business plan for you to consider to not just survive but thrive.
- The priority steps to take across e.g. red flags, cashflow, staff, operations, customer communications, marketing, governance, risk, as well as re-evaluating your value proposition, asset value, how to build a community from your database, forming strategic relationships, technology, future marketing opportunities, needs & requirements etc.
- How to set objectives and measure outcomes (ROI).
- How to create momentum.
- How to ensure calm in the presence of a challenge.
Hourly rate: $350 + GST
9 hours: $3000 + GST
15 hours: $5000 + GST
About Me: Richard Poole/Co-Pilot
BCom, Marketing & Information Systems, Akl University.
Worked at Mercedes-Benz in Marketing.
Worked as a 4th generation family member in our family’s ~100 year old NZ logistics business. Founded a subsidiary. Later sold the businesses to a large multi-national.
Founded GrownUps.co.nz in 2006 - NZ’s largest online lifestyle magazine, social club, braining training hub and product/service offering for the growing 50+ demographic. GrownUps grew to over 150,000 members and close to 200,000 monthly visitors, along with attracting Advertisers and long-term relationships with a large number of well-known brands as well as SME’s. Experienced negotiating start-up investment, a JV with Yellow Pages, buy-backs and ultimately selling 100% to Cigna, the 67th largest Fortune 500 company in 2016. Cigna was one of our advertisers. I worked with them in a transition until 2018. Cigna switched off the site on 31/8/20 as it fell outside their core).
Founded Co-Pilot.co.nz (originally in 2002 and then again post-GrownUps from 2018) and I’ve worked with a large number of both Commercial and Non-Profit organisations, including Southern Cross Health Insurance, Helloworld, Luxury Rail Trail Tours, Checkmate NZ, Chemwash, Clearshield Glass, eastMed Pharmacy, Strategic Spaces, FRANK Stationery, iServe PIs, ZOOM Pharmacy, Robyn Young HR, Textile Cleaning, Think Research, Studio Carolina Izzo, Precast Concrete, NZ Mint, Sign FX, Career Development Company, Horrocks Hampton Law, Alpha Drains, Alpha Shuttles, DC Power, Frontier, Media Specialists, ICE Security, Glass Systems, Hand Therapy, Hungerball, Auckland Physio, Palm Clinic, Handy Rentals, Boutique Body Corporates, Classic Melbourne, Mondays Wholefoods, Assisting a Singapore-based start-up through idea generation stage, GrownUps, Kea New Zealand, Giltrap North Shore, Mercedes-Benz, Enterprise Motor Group, Wild Appetite, Retail Holdings/Mission Bay The Promenade, Naked Organics, Republic Films, Sunshine Books International, Wild Appetite, Evolu skincare, Orams Marine, Hospices of Auckland, North Shore Hospice, Eastern Bays Hospice, RSA, Marist School & Rotary Clubs of Auckland.