Full day facilitated workshop 9am-4pm
Goals are the building blocks that lead to success. But, poorly established goals can set you up to fail and discourage your progress.
This workshop breaks down the components of effective goal setting that motivate you to take action.
Through this course, you will create a roadmap to achieving your professional and personal vision. You will have a clear idea of where you’re going (vision), sign posts to help you get there (goals), fuel in your tank (motivation), alternative routes in case you get lost (reflection), and an odometer to show your progress (tracking).
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of goals
- Explore their personal motivation
- Create a personal and professional vision for long and short-term plans
- Describe the 12-week year philosophy and benefits
- Discuss habits and willpower and apply these lessons to set high-impact, sustainable goals.
- Use multiple goal setting tools for learning goals, outcome goals and SMART goals and choose the most appropriate tool for their vision.
- Establish tracking for both lead and lag measures
- Choose accountability method
- Apply tools to reflect and update goals to remain on-track to achieve vision
These strategies can be repeated again and again at key intervals of your business (eg, New Year, Mid-year, before the busy-season) to ensure you leverage each moment to achieve your goals.
Private Business Workshop:
$1200 + GST (maximum 6 people)
$300 + GST (minimum 2 people, maximum 6 people).