Full day facilitated workshop 9am-4pm
Is there a worse stereotype than the sleazy car salesman? He gives sales a bad reputation: we don’t want to buy from him and we definitely don’t want to be like him in our own workplace.
The Sleazy Salesperson is so iconic that we think of them at the mere mention of selling. Rather than be associated with this symbol, we freeze and hope our product or service is good enough to sell itself.
The good news is that there is a better way.
This workshop is about making the sales process comfortable, authentic and sustainably profitable. We focus on building relationships that benefit both the customer and the business.
There’s no need for sleazy tactics when ‘sales’ means making friends, adding value and communicating clearly and transparently about how you can help.
The process is a road map not a memorised script. It helps you recognise signposts along the way to guide and measure your progress; but, you bring your personality and unique strengths.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Develop empowering beliefs about sales
- Recognise the stages of the sales funnel and apply appropriate tools at the right time
- Establish the life-time value of a client and the once-off value of a sale
- Explain the features and benefits of the product/service
- Recognise triggers for a sales conversation
- Generate sales opportunities connected to existing sales proposition
- Recognise basic personality types and discuss these for a deeper understanding of their own personality and those of their customers
- Discuss how they can communicate with similar and contrasting personality types to build strong rapport
- Practice and apply improvisational techniques to improve listening skills and understanding
- List common objections and possible solutions for these
- Choose an appropriate closing strategy and apply it
- Develop their own follow up strategy
- Establish and agree on goals to implement these sales strategies in their workplace
“Why wouldnʼt you want to invest in your business this way? We have less anxiety, more confidence and are more relaxed. Our business performance has improved.”
~ Katie, local business owner.
Ready to improve your sales performance and client management in a fun and engaging way?
$300 + GST per person (minimum 2 people, maximum 6 people).
Private Business Workshop:
$1200 + GST (maximum 6 people).