One on one training that consists of six 1-hour sessions.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could leave work on time, having completed everything you set out to achieve that day?
Instead of rushing to make the class at the gym, you walk in early and get your favourite equipment. When you get home, you’re fully present with your family and there’s no need to check your emails or respond.
Later, you have the best sleep you’ve had in years because you’re not awoken by things you forgot to do or worries about your client or staff member.
It’s possible. Armed with this productivity and time management knowledge, you can feel completely satisfied with your day, accomplish everything you need to and still have energy for your family, hobbies and social life.
This training is not just about getting more done in less time. It’s about feeling satisfied with how you use your day.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Leave work on time using a Buffer Zone
- Learn to say ‘No’ so that you can say ‘Yes’ to the right things
- Prioritise and Plan Tasks
- Tackle limiting beliefs that keep you stuck in ineffective work habits
- Fall out of love with keeping busy and stay focussed on goals instead
- Delegate effectively
- Minimise and prevent costly distractions
- Manage your energy to avoid decision fatigue
- Automate with time-saving tools and hacks
- Get your team on board for long term gains
You will learn to creatively approach your schedule with intention allowing you to do your best work, empower others and leave work on time.
Progressive coaching supports you in building productive habits that last well after the training has finished.
Six sessions can be structured over 6 weeks or 12 weeks depending on business requirements.
Previous participants have been able to save up to $11,000 worth of unproductive time over a year.
Total cost $900 excluding GST.