My objective is to listen, interpret & then provide you with the clarity, confidence, tools & experience to focus on what really matters, to move your business forward immediately.
Critical is to ensure we find those key 3-5 objectives, that every decision will point back to. I will ask you the right questions to enable us to put a workable and realistic Action Plan in place, which will help you progress and feel better.
By working alongside you one on one, at a pace that suits you, you will have the opportunity to experience:
- How to quickly and succinctly evaluate and audit your business, across all business areas.
- How to go about creating the right business plan for you to consider.
- The priority steps to take across red flags, cashflow, staff, operations, customer communications, marketing, governance, risk, as well as re-evaluating your value proposition, asset value, how to build a community from your database, forming strategic relationships, technology, future marketing opportunities, needs & requirements etc.
- How to set objectives and measure outcomes (ROI).
- How to create momentum.
- How to observe and act when required.
- How to ensure calm in the presence of a challenge.
Hourly rate - $350 + GST
Options include but are not limited to:
- Mini ‘Due Diligence’ & Discovery, to provide a broad understanding of the current business position and situation from answering questions, providing documents, data and any anecdotal information.
- Online (Zoom/Skype/Google Hangouts) or face to face Discovery meeting
- Outcome for Discovery is 2-3 immediate Business & Marketing Actions, including a top level health & wellness plan
- Further offline preparation
- Preparation of further Business & Marketing Action Plan, with strategies and tactics
- Further online session to fine tune the Action Plan
- Weekly To Do’s & Accountability (mixture of Zoom/Skype, calls or face to face) to ensure progress and make any adjustments, set goals and any other requirements.
- Additional Strategy sessions, reviews and updates to Action Plans every 30 days.
Suggestions Options include:
$3500 + GST for 11 hours.
$10,000 + GST for 30 hours
About Richard Poole/Co-Pilot
BCom, Marketing & Information Systems, Akl University.
I have 25 years business experience – every hour that we work together is packed full of that experience, so should not be viewed as a standalone hour, in terms of value.
Worked at Mercedes-Benz in Marketing.
Worked as a 4th generation family member in our family’s ~100 year old NZ logistics business. Founded a subsidiary. Later sold the businesses to a large multi-national.
Founded GrownUps.co.nz in 2006 - NZ’s largest online lifestyle magazine, social club, braining training hub and product/service offering for the growing 50+ demographic. GrownUps grew to over 150,000 members and close to 200,000 monthly visitors, along with attracting Advertisers and long-term relationships with a large number of well-known brands as well as SME’s. Experienced negotiating start-up investment, a JV with Yellow Pages, buy-backs and ultimately selling 100% to Cigna, the 67th largest Fortune 500 company in 2016. Cigna was one of our advertisers. I worked with them in a transition until 2018.
Founded Co-Pilot.co.nz (originally in 2002 and then again post-GrownUps from 2018) and I’ve worked with a large number of both Commercial and Non-Profit organisations, including Southern Cross Health Insurance,, Helloworld, Luxury Rail Trail Tours, Checkmate NZ, Chemwash, eastMed Pharmacy, FRANK Stationery, Glass Systems ClearShield, iServe PIs, ZOOM Pharmacy, NZ Mint, Sign FX, Career Development Company, Horrocks Hampton Law, Alpha Drains, DC Power, MyMoney, Glass Systems, Hand Therapy, Hungerball, Auckland Physio, Palm Clinic, Handy Rentals, Boutique Body Corporates, Classic Melbourne, Mondays Wholefoods, Assisting a Singapore-based start-up through idea generation stage, GrownUps, Kea New Zealand, Giltrap North Shore, Mercedes-Benz, Enterprise Motor Group, Wild Appetite, Retail Holdings/Mission Bay The Promenade, Naked Organics, Republic Films, Sunshine Books International, Wild Appetite, Evolu skincare, Orams Marine, Hospices of Auckland, North Shore Hospice, Eastern Bays Hospice, RSA, Marist School & Rotary Clubs of Auckland.