Business planning is essential in today’s environment. Our Business Planning service will provide business owners with professional support and advice to help minimise impacts COVID-19 will have on their business.
We can support business owners by developing a plan of how they will operate over the coming months and how to maximise entitlements to Government and other support that is available. Our one on one consultation sessions will let us examine your business operations, risks and goals. We will look at financial strategies and risks, cashflow management, employment issues and building resilience in your business through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We will also incorporate a marketing action plan with online strategies and tactics.
Your business plan will be developed from these discussions, and you will have a clear understanding of the actions you need to take. It will act as your own customised guide to manage the sustainability of your business into the future.
Outcomes and benefits
• Understanding your current financial position
• Identifying how to optimise growth, profitability and cashflow in your business
• Cost cutting measures
• Strategies to achieve short, medium and long-term financial goals
• Provides a tool to communicate the business goals with your business team
• Cashflow analysis and management
• Developing a budget and forecast
• How to rebuild and relaunch your business
• Marketing action plan
• Determining if re-financing is required
All sessions will be with one of our senior accountants and delivered using Zoom, email and/or phone. At Alert Level 2 in office meetings will be available.
Price is $200 plus GST per hour.
Our service is estimated between 15 – 25 hours dependent on the individual business.