Cashflow forecasting is critical to the survival and growth of all businesses yet so many fail to do it. Without it you are basically flying blind. The effects of Covid19 have changed the game for a lot of businesses which makes the need to forecast cashflow even more important now than ever before
In this service, we will work with you (one on one) to develop a three way financial forecast that will take into account all of your targets and goals as a result of the covid19 situation.
We'll teach you:
- The techniques required to forecast your revenue and expenses based on assumptions and how to stress test these
- How to run reports that compare your actual results to what you thought you would do
- How to tie in your forecasting with your strategic plan
- Different approaches about what it will cost in increase revenue and how this might affect your capital outlay
- The different ways to fund potential asset purchases or identify the gaps in human resource that need filling
The benefits of forecasting cashflow:
- Helps set appropriate goals and financial targets.
- Helps you understand the key drivers of your business.
- Gives you peace of mind and control over your cashflow.
- Monitors and assists with your bank lending requirements.
- Identifies how much you need to set aside for tax and when these payments are due.
- Identifies potential cashflow issues to manage and reduce risk.
We'll deliver this service via 2x online Zoom sessions.
Cost is $250+GST per hour