COVID-19 has already created far reaching implications for business owners throughout New Zealand. These coaching sessions have been developed specifically to assist business owners respond over the next 3 months in a coordinated and structured way.
The current emphasis is on businesses in sectors of immediate need, including retail, hospitality and tourism and others that have been significantly impacted. The aim is to prepare for a faster recovery. With a focus on understanding the critical issues and market challenges as they relate to an individual business, participants will use tools and techniques aimed at:
- Analysing and understanding current position (i.e. short and long-term demand for products and services, sales channel mix, competitor position, new market options, supply chains, systems and online platforms, staffing, options for partnering)
- Using scenario planning to make better decisions for post lockdown.
- Understanding the type of data and information that should form part of regular reviews.
- Creating business agility and adaptability, including options for pivoting to match an altered business and market landscape.
- Clear stakeholder engagement and customer communications, use of traditional and digital mechanisms.
- Developing a business continuity and post recovery plan.
The programme is made up of 1 hour coaching sessions. It is tailored to each business and the business can choose the number of session they require based on their own needs, situation and budget. Multiple sessions can be booked to match available funding value. Coaching sessions can be spread over any time period depending on the situation of the business.
The initial session is focussed on establishing current position and implementing what is needed to deliver a highly practical and actionable business continuity and post recovery plan. Further sessions are to develop the plan further, review plan implementation to date, assess changes required due to the rapidly shifting environment, and focus on specific business areas that are of priority.
The sessions can be delivered either one-on-one or arrangements can be made to include a second relevant staff member.
Provided you complete required homework outside of the session, be the end of your session(s), you will have developed a clear and coordinated response to the challenges of COVID-19 and the fastest path back recovery.
1 x 1 hour, one on one training session
While New Zealand is operating under COVID-19 restrictions, the sessions will be delivered via video and/or teleconferencing. Once restrictions are lifted, face-to-face meetings can be arranged, bearing in mind the need for increased social distancing.
$190 + GST