We are now in choppy, uncharted waters and this brings up different emotions and coping mechanisms for everyone. It is normal to feel fear and overwhelm increasing as the pandemic of panic rises - we all react and cope in different ways. This is why we need to focus and remain in the creative zone not only to keep afloat, but to keep moving forward through these turbulent and complex times of COVID-19.
In this highly interactive online workshop, we will introduce tools and techniques, including the Resilience @ Work™ toolkit, to support you to stay productive and forward focused over the coming weeks and months.
You will learn about the seven components of resilience for individuals, leaders and teams and how to apply them personally and across your business:
1. Mastering stress and overwhelm
2. Being proactive and solution focused
3. Becoming and being resourceful
4. Perseverance and overcoming obstacles
5. Staying healthy and self-care tactics
6. Building capability, assessing networks and supports
7. Being connected
Benefits for attendees:
Resilience at work assists you to:
• Adapt to the frequent change and uncertainty we are now facing
• Stay productive, despite increasing and ever changing demands
• Manage others expectations that may exceed resourcing capabilities
• Maintain physical and emotional wellbeing despite the current pressures and uncertainties
• Better handle stress and other risks impacting morale and productivity in your business
We take a holistic approach and consider all aspects of resilience and wellbeing – physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual (purpose/big picture and values).
Participants will complete a quick and easy online survey prior to attending the workshop (5 – 10 minutes). You will receive a comprehensive feedback report that is easily translated into practical actions during the workshop. This places an emphasis on building strengths in addition to better managing the stress and specific issues people are facing at work or in their business.
Duration: 4 x 1.5 hour online modules over 4 weeks
Investment: $165.00 + GST per person per hour Total $990.00 + GST for all four modules
Numbers: Minimum four maximum ten participants
Times: 9 am – 10.30 am or 3 pm – 4.30 pm
Contact: Robin Wilson
Phone: 027 777 9019