1:1 training 1 x 4-hour session or 2 x 2-hour sessions
Our business continuity plan training helps clients minimise the impact the Covid-19 pandemic will have on their business. The training session is designed for business owners to ensure they build resilience, preserve profitability, cashflow and employment for their team and survive through difficult times.
1. How to develop a business continuity plan
2. How to develop a resilience plan for your team and your family
3. Identify the actions required to prepare for the impact of Covid-19
4. How to maximise entitlements to Government and other support
5. How to minimise the impact of a downturn in business
6. How to create a Covid-19 Prevention and Response Policy
7. How to review, identify and update organisational structure, roles, key responsibilities and tasks
8. How to determine the changes required to your product/service offering
After your one on one business continuity plan training, you’ll be able to:
• Assess and update your personal budget and asset planning
• Share you Covid-19 Prevention and Response Policy with team and clients
• Determine process for regular communication with team and clients
• Understand the available government financial support and IRD support for tax relief Understand the importance of a cashflow forecast
• Review and update accounts receivable and payable process
• Understand expenses, profit margins, and areas to improve efficiencies
• Review goals and KPIs
• Understand requirements for team to work from home and flexibility of working hours
• Review and update your Terms of Trade
• Identify incentives/offers to help retain clients
• Work with suppliers on payment terms
• Review purchasing policies for ordering or return of stock
• Review debt structure and drawings and determine any adjustments required
From this one on one training you’ll have gained the skills needed to develop an effective business continuity plan, with more clarity around the most important things for you to focus on so that your business continues. This training should also give you improved confidence and motivation to move forward, and in turn help reduce your stress caused by fear and uncertainty.
Delivery of this training will be online and can be via Phone, Zoom, Skype or similar.
$425 + GST per hour / $1,700 + GST includes a 4-hour session or 2 x 2 hour sessions, tools, templates, and coaching input. There will be at least 30 minutes of pre-work preparation in order to get the best out of the session. Implementation time is not included and will require additional time.