My objective is to provide you with the clarity, training, tools, experience and confidence to develop & enact contingency plans for your business to meet challenging times.
At the same time, considering your own health & wellness is paramount to providing the right platform from which you can operate coherently, to take decisive actions and make progress.
Over the last 25 years in business I have worked in family businesses then started and sold my own business to a Fortune 500 company. Every hour that we work together is packed full of that experience. My focus is listening to you, observing and asking the right questions, in order to help you progress quickly and in the right direction.
By working alongside you with one on one training, at a pace that suits you, you will have the opportunity to experience:
- How to quickly and succinctly evaluate and audit your business.
- How to go about creating the right business contingency plan for you to consider.
- The priority steps to take across red flags, cashflow, staff, operations, customer communications, marketing, governance, risk, as well as re-evaluating your value proposition, asset value, how to build a community, forming strategic relationships, technology, future marketing opportunities, needs & requirements etc.
- How to set objectives and measure outcomes (ROI).
- How to create momentum.
- How to observe and act when required.
- How to ensure calm in the presence of a challenge, via a Health & Wellness plan, tailored for you.
Hourly rate - $350 + GST
or 16 hours for $5000 + GST
Options include but are not limited to:
- Online (Zoom/Skype/Google Hangouts) Discovery meeting detailing your current situation and needs.
- Outcome for Discovery is 2-3 immediate Business Actions, including a top level health & wellness plan if required
- Further offline preparation
- Preparation of further Business & Marketing Action Plan, with strategies and tactics, including a health & wellness plan. (Detailed preparation includes utilising your documents, data and any anecdotal evidence where appropriate)
- Further online session to fine tune the Action Plan
- Weekly To Do’s & Accountability (mixture of Zoom/Skype & calls) to ensure progress and make any adjustments, set goals and any other requirements.
About Richard Poole/Co-Pilot
BCom, Marketing & Information Systems, Akl University.
With 25 years business experience – every hour that we work together is packed full of that experience, so should not be viewed as a standalone hour, in terms of value.
Worked at Mercedes-Benz in Marketing.
Worked as a 4th generation family member in our family’s ~100 year old NZ logistics business. Founded a subsidiary. Later sold the businesses to a large multi-national.
Founded GrownUps.co.nz in 2006 - NZ’s largest online lifestyle magazine, social club, braining training hub and product/service offering for the growing 50+ demographic. GrownUps grew to over 150,000 members and close to 200,000 monthly visitors, along with attracting Advertisers and long-term relationships with a large number of well-known brands as well as SME’s. Experienced negotiating start-up investment, a JV with Yellow Pages, buy-backs and ultimately selling 100% to Cigna, the 67th largest Fortune 500 company in 2016. Cigna was one of our advertisers. I worked with them in a transition until 2018.
Founded Co-Pilot.co.nz (originally in 2002 and then again post-GrownUps from 2018) and I’ve worked with a large number of both Commercial and Non-Profit organisations, including Southern Cross Health Insurance,, Helloworld, Luxury Rail Trail Tours, Checkmate NZ, Chemwash, eastMed Pharmacy, FRANK Stationery, iServe PIs, ZOOM Pharmacy, NZ Mint, Sign FX, Career Development Company, Horrocks Hampton Law, Alpha Drains, DC Power, Frontier, Glass Systems, Hand Therapy, Hungerball, Auckland Physio, Palm Clinic, Handy Rentals, Boutique Body Corporates, Classic Melbourne, Mondays Wholefoods, Assisting a Singapore-based start-up through idea generation stage, GrownUps, Kea New Zealand, Giltrap North Shore, Mercedes-Benz, Enterprise Motor Group, Wild Appetite, Retail Holdings/Mission Bay The Promenade, Naked Organics, Republic Films, Sunshine Books International, Wild Appetite, Evolu skincare, Orams Marine, Hospices of Auckland, North Shore Hospice, Eastern Bays Hospice, RSA, Marist School & Rotary Clubs of Auckland.