Cashflow Management Coaching
1:1 training 4 x 1-hour sessions
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
1. How to put in place basic cashflow maximisation strategies
2. How to recognise the difference between cash and profit
3. How to increase profitability and cashflow
4. Understanding a cashflow forecast
5. How to develop a monthly monitoring routine to review all essential reports
6. How to set achievable 60-day and 12-month goals
After your cashflow management training sessions, you’ll be able to:
• Have a better understanding of the cash cycle in the business
• Make better decisions by understanding cash and liquidity
• Understand the key cashflow drivers in your business
• Predict and plan for large cash outflows
• Monitor your actual cashflow against forecast
• Improve your business processes to maximise cashflow, profit and business value
• Identify ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
• Improve communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
You’ll have gained the confidence and skills needed to prepare a cashflow forecast, as well as understand the impact that improving your cash conversion cycle will have on your business. You’ll also have the peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded and you’ll have gained skills to manage and grow your business with confidence and drive your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way.
$2,500 + GST includes a series of four quarterly 1-hour sessions throughout the year, tools, templates, and coaching input during the training sessions. There will be at least 30 minutes of pre-work preparation prior to each meeting in order to get the best out of the session. Implementation time is not included and will require additional time.