1:1 training 1-hour session per quarter
At times as a business owner do you feel alone and unsupported? Would you benefit from an independent coach to discuss issues and opportunities with? Do you struggle to make time to work on your business rather than in your business?
The purpose of our Quarterly one on one coaching meetings is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving your goals. This training gives you dedicated time to make better business decisions, using the best information and with support from your coach.
1. Learn where you can improve your business performance
2. Learn how to set 90-day goals
3. Learn how to increase profitability and cashflow
4. Learn how to identify strategies to achieve business goals
5. Determine a process to report your actual results against your budget
6. Understand the key drivers within your business and what impacts them
After your one on one quarterly coaching meeting, you’ll be able to:
• Develop a realistic 90-day action plan with timelines and clear objectives
• Implement best business practice
• Improve business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
• Lead your team with improved confidence
• Ensure you’re working towards your goals
• Understand the impact of ideas prior to implementing them within the business
You will have gained the skills needed to set goals, develop an ongoing realistic and actionable plan for your business and identify strategies to achieve success. You’ll receive consistent professional development coaching input over a 12 month period, with the quarterly meetings serving as milestones for ongoing progress and planning.
$750 + GST per quarter/$3,000 + GST per annum. This includes a series of quarterly meetings lasting approximately 1 hour per session, professional business development advice, tools and input, as well as phone and email support throughout each quarter. There will be approximately 45 minutes of pre-work preparation before each meeting in order to get the best out of the session. Implementation time is not included and will require additional time.