Marketing Plan Creation
1:1 training 1 x 4-hour session
Every business should have a Marketing Plan. Whether it's generating more leads, or selling more to your existing customers, we want to help you achieve marketing success. You’ll learn how to set your marketing goals and determine the actions required to achieve them. It's essential for business owners to understand their marketing KPIs and measure the effectiveness of their various marketing strategies.
We'll provide you with pre-work to complete prior to your Marketing Plan training session so you can identify any issues to discuss. This allows us to understand your current marketing strategies and prepare any resources required for the session. Following the session, you will have a succinct Marketing Plan along with training notes and additional resources to ensure you get the best return on your investment.
1. How to develop a marketing plan
2. How to refine your product and service offering
3. How to identify your target market
4. How to identify your USP
5. How to evaluate promotional opportunities
6. How to allocate a marketing budget against plan
7. How to identify result measurement key performance indicators
8. How to identify marketing goals
After your one on one marketing plan training, you’ll be able to:
• Review the purpose of your business
• Identify your target market
• Understand your unique selling point
• Develop your marketing strategy
• Set your marketing goals for the next 12 months
• Discuss strategies to achieve your marketing goals
• Plan your marketing campaigns for the next 12 months
• Identify and monitor your marketing KPIs
• Understand which marketing strategies are most effective for your business
• Develop a template to review actual results against your targets
• Achieve a better return on your marketing investment
You will have gained the skills needed to develop an effective marketing plan for your business.
$2,500 + GST includes a 4-hour session, tools, templates, and coaching input. There will be at least 1 hour of pre-work preparation in order to get the best out of the session. Implementation time is not included and will require additional time.