Incubator - A 12-month tailored programme, The Engine Incubator will coach you one to one, twice a month for 2-3 hours per session to help build skills, capabilities and support required to help build your start-up or innovative idea into a sustainable business, whether it be a social enterprise, e
Incubator - A 12-month tailored programme, The Engine Incubator will coach you one to one, twice a month for 2-3 hours per session to help build skills, capabilities and support required to help build your start-up or innovative idea into a sustainable business, whether it be a social enterprise, e-commerce business, high tech venture, or revitalising a family business. It is our intent to develop key skills in learning how to build and scale your start-up, understand essentials of effective pitching, how to connect with industry experts and investors, and to build strong relationships to help you thrive through a healthy work-life balance.
Each session will train you to develop expertise to deliver outcomes in:
• Business Planning – You will mobilise your planning and strategy function to a modern approach to provide you with clarity and purpose to achieve with efficiency your goals.
• Marketing – You’ll have an agreed brand strategy to increase your competitive advantage to improve your value proposition. The Engine will introduce and coach you on a marketing plan including a marketing calendar of activity that is visible and measurable. New skills will have you delivering marketing functions through digital platforms and networking to grow further sustainable pipelines.
• Customer Engagement & Satisfaction – You will further cement your value proposition to know the right customer for your business. This will enable you to build on communication techniques to develop a comprehensive customer-centric business focus to be responsive and agile.
• Financial Management – You will have confidence to cashflow forecast enabling full comprehension of costs to plan for resources & purchasing and improve the company’s debtor payments. Together we will review and refine your trading terms to meet cashflow objectives.
• People Management – Your improved leadership skills will make for a better leader & communicator. Improved trust, delegation, staff efficiency and retention.
• Good Governance – Acute awareness of director roles and responsibilities you will have identified risks to correct and immediately improve your decision-making at board level.
• Process Improvement – Introduce processes and systems for efficiency and look at areas of waste (“lean management”). From this you will save time (through efficiency and automation) – time that can be used elsewhere in the business.
• Refined value proposition and an agreed strategic sales plan.
This programme is designed to be comprehensively tailored to the specific requirements of the business and the committed time of the owner.
Costs will vary depending on the size and scope of the business but typically start from $1995 -$2495 + GST per month. -