Success - A 12-month tailored programme The Engine Success works with you one to one, twice monthly for 2-3 hours to build your management capability skills so your business will have the capacity to thrive & grow and transition to the next level of business for success.
Each session will train you to develop expertise to deliver outcomes in:
• Business Planning. A new business growth plan, critiqued by leading business experts – The Engine. You will mobilise your planning and strategy function to a modern approach enabling a sound and committed succession & exit strategy within 12 months.
• Improve your Business Processes. A thorough look at operational procedures, identifying areas of duplication will provide an introduction of best practice processes and systems for efficiency and look at areas of waste. The Engine, a specialist in Six Sigma and will look to increase knowledge on LEAN (good manufacturing practices) to move you through all areas of your business to create a value and cost proposition for competitive advantage.
• Practice Good Governance – You’ll explore director roles and responsibilities, identify the risks to correct and immediately improve your decision-making at board level. Your Governance will deliver a 5-year strategic plan that will include business continuance and exit strategy. Governance will allow you to be ‘ready’ for the unexpected and improve the business’s sustainability.
• Designing your own Marketing Strategy – You will develop the brand strategy to increase your competitive advantage to improve your value proposition. The Engine will introduce you to building a marketing calendar of activity that is visible and measurable. Automating marketing functions through digital platforms and networking to grow further sustainable pipelines.
• How to improve Customer Engagement & Satisfaction – You will develop a customer journey map at strategic level by establishing a systematic customer & staff feedback process. This will enable you to build on communication techniques to develop a comprehensive customer-centric business focus as well as be more agile and responsive to change.
• People Management – Your people are your best asset. You’ll discover how best to engage your staff and create meaningful relationships. Improved performance through trust and delegation will provide employee satisfaction & retention. Your improved leadership skills and our coaching advice on building management capability within your team will plan ahead for succession and business continuance.
• Financial Management – By implementing a robust discipline to review your P & L and balance sheet monthly you will understand the numbers, identifying areas requiring improvement and/or areas that need to be closely reviewed and actioned. You will be able to cashflow forecast to understand your costs, plan for resources & purchasing and improve your trading terms.
• Sales Management – Better sales team’s performance through agreed & achievable KPI’s and performance feedback. Introduce networking to deliver sustainable growth pipelines.
• Improved work/life balance and a new approach to mental and physical health.
This programme is designed to be comprehensively tailored to the specific requirements of the business and the committed time and pace of the owner.
Costs will vary depending on the size and scope of the business but typically start from $1995 - $3495 + GST per month for 12 months.