Effective communication sets the foundation for quality relationships. This programme develops the mindset and skills for more effective conversations with teams, staff, business partners, rural professionals, and family – these skills apply anywhere there are relationships. Done consistently well these conversations precipitate awareness, clarity, ownership, engagement, trust, accountability and achievement of results.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
The programme covers
• Choosing to lead.
• The principles that support growing and developing the potential in others.
• The Ignite 5 Step Coaching Model.
• Listening to Understand – taking listening to a deeper level.
• Questioning to Discover new insights and better solutions.
• Feedback – sharing wisdom wisely.
In a confidential environment the programme is set up to for participants to use their own real issues & opportunities to embed the new skills in a practical way.
As the learning is practiced and applied you can expect to see
• Immediate shifts in leadership behaviours.
• Leaders understanding how to connect and build trust with others.
• Leaders knowing how to engage others in the goals of the business so they buy into the common purpose.
• Leaders shifting from a boss-to-worker directive style to a peer-to-peer collaborative style.
• Leaders shifting from being the problem-solver, to unlocking the problem-solving skills of others. Rather than ‘doing it all’, managers become true leaders and develop the capability for others to perform, whilst creating capacity for themselves.
Equipping yourself with the skills to have powerful coaching conversations is an accelerator for you, your team and your business delivering the required results.
This programme, spanning 6 weeks, covers a 2 day workshop and 2 hours of one to one coaching to embed the learning into new thinking and new habits.
$1,800 + GST per participant.
Discounts are available for multiple registrations from the same team.