Our ‘Playing to Win’ workshop will cut through all the noise of what you should do and distil the big picture “why/what/how” into an actionable customer-centric strategy.
This workshop is ideally suited to business owners and executives looking to grow and accelerate their business or build value for exit.
This is not a one-way lecture. It is an interactive workshop designed to push you to answer the dual questions of “What IS your business; What SHOULD it be?” and to walk away with a roadmap to get there through alignment of people, process and execution.
1. Understanding the structure of strategy
Workshop: Define your strategic objectives and reach a clear statement of strategy
- A clear strategic process.
- Accountability: What are you accountable for and what measures are used to evaluate the your performance? How often is it evaluated? What are the consequences of success/failure?
2. Value Proposition Design and Job to be Done
Workshop: How to shape your products and services around your customers
- Value Map Canvas
- Customer Profile, Jobs, Gains, Pains
- Value Map
3. The Strategy Canvas - Visualising your products and services strategy
Workshop: Create your Blue Ocean Strategy Canvas to understand which elements your organisation competes and differentiates on
- Statement of Strategy:
- Why do you exist (Purpose).
- What value do you deliver? (Value Proposition).
- How do you deliver value? (Because/capabilities).
- Who do you deliver value to? (For the ideal customer).
- Among? (Competitors)
4. The company alignment model - Visualise the internal playing field
Workshop: Understand your business’s current situation and the key elements to put in place to grow
- What is your organisation purpose and vision
- What are the Key performance indicators (KPI’s) you measure success on?
- Financial objectives
- Non-financial objectives
- Readiness Check Strategy:
- Do you have a documented strategy?
- What is your statement of strategy?
- Do you have an exit strategy?
- What are your companies top objectives?
- Readiness Check Structure:
- Do you have a documented structure?
- Does al key positions have, job descriptions, KPI’s, measurable objectives and control on the resources they need?
- Readiness Check Processes and Lifecycles:
- Do you have documented processes?
- Readiness Check People:
- Are your people aligned with your strategy?
- Do you develop people skill?
- Define the organisation culture
What are the organisation Values and Purpose
5. Turning strategy into action
Workshop: How to effectively structure strategy execution through levers of organisation design, accountability, and processes
- Strategic process
We provide this service as a workshop for uptown 8 companies max (Two representatives per organisation), or one business at a time. The client will need to complete a set of worksheet related to the above topics.
- $5,500 +GST for an organisation as a one on one training.
- $1500 +GST per business (8 Companies max). Total cost of $12,000.