Franchise Manuals are an integral part of a successful franchise system. They provide the written operational systems and procedures for the franchisor to both train and monitor the franchisees performance.
This programme provides the business owner and the franchisee with a written Franchise Manual including tools to manage and operate the business in a prescriptive way, ensuring sustainability of the brand.
This service involves one on one training and an individualized service, covering:
- An initial assessment of the business operational processes
- An assessment of franchisee and franchisor roles and obligations, incorporating these into the manual
- A understanding of legal requirements, both internally and externally and how to engage franchisees
- An understanding of the franchise Agreement and how it relates to the franchise manual
- preparation of a franchise manual,
- training on how to use the franchise manual to provide best practise franchise support
The learning outcomes are, an understanding of how to use the franchise manual to:
- support and help a franchise business grow
- ensure the franchisor and franchisee businesses meet all legal requirements of the business
- identify the key responsibilities for franchisor and franchisees alike
The time commitment involves a series of structured one on one workshop session with the business' ownership.
The one on one individualized workshop sessions will typically take place over a 6 - 8 week period, and a commitment of business owner time totaling 10 - 15 hours / week.
The investment for the business is $15,000+GST
Please note: Individual Capability Development Vouchers would contribute to this service, rather than paying for the whole service.